01 09 10

Friday, March 8, 2013

I LOVE Friday's Fancies

Today's Friday's Fancies with Long Distance Loving is: Lovely Lace!

I LOVE lace. It's a timeless fabric that can be worn feminine or bold. I decided to go with a feminine spring outfit. I can't put into words how ready I am for spring weather.

This outfit makes me want to eat brunch under a fancy canopy in an Charleston courtyard surrounded by my best friends. The sorority girl in me came out a little bit when putting together this outfit :)



Friday's Fancies - Lovely Lace



Have a great weekend!
LOVE, sje

12 comments:

  1. Those pink lace shorts are so fun and I LOVE that clutch! Adorable!
    xx, Emily
    http://soanthro.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As soon as I saw those shorts I knew I was going to create an outfit around them. I saw that clutch in person the other day and quickly fell in LOVE with it!

      Delete
  2. LOVE those shorts! So cute!

    xo, Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they?! They were LOVE at first sight for me :)

      Delete
  3. Is there anything more fun than hot pink + lace? I think not. Those shorts are fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with you! Hot pink + lace are two of my favorite things!

      Delete
  4. The shorts are fabulous! I'm all about some lace too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think anyone can go wrong with lace!

      Delete
  5. Loving those shorts!

    Hope you have a fabulous weekend!
    Shia
    World According to Shia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I hope your weekend was wonderful, as well!

      Delete
  6. Super cute!!! Loving those SW wedges. And I desperately need to get the Essie, matte about you. Have a great weekend :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just checked out your blog and fell in LOVE with it!

      Delete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!