01 09 10

Friday, March 15, 2013

I LOVE Friday's Fancies

Today's Friday's Fancies with Long Distance Loving is: Lucky Ladies!

Sunday is St. Patrick's Day and I am sure most every person will be wearing green in one way or another. We were told to put together a St. Patrick's Day outfit filled with green!

The weather in Charleston this weekend is supposed to be beautiful. We will spend it outside with lots of friends so I see myself wearing a comfortable outfit that I can easily walk around in, similar to the one below. Oh, and those Tom's will be mine soon! 


Friday's Fancies - Lucky Ladies


Forever 21 knit top
forever21.com


Blank denim
piperlime.gap.com



River Island leather crossbody handbag
$27 - riverisland.com


La Mer gold jewelry
target.com


Necklace
francescas.com


Nail care
capricho.abril.com.br


Have a great holiday weekend - be safe!
LOVE, sje


8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aren't those Tom's amazing! I need those!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks! Btw...following you on bloglovin' :)

      Delete
  3. SO cute, love the idea of green pants! And I highly recommend those TOMS-- I have them in black and adore them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought them on Saturday and already LOVE them!

      Delete
  4. I have some similar pants that I'll definitely be wearing on Sunday!! Love your look - I want to replicate that mani soon!

    Have a great weekend!!

    xo, Jordan
    opal-and-violet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wore a very similar outfit that I'll share later this week. I bought the nail polish to do the same mani but ran out of time and wasn't able to paint them. I was so bummed! I'll replicate it & share soon :)

      Delete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!