01 09 10

Friday, March 22, 2013

I LOVE Friday's Fancies

Friday's Fancies with Long Distance LovingSpring Wish List!

Wednesday was the first day of spring but I kind of feel lied to. This cold weather needs to go! As I sit and dream of warmer weather, I've put together a spring wish list. A few of these items may already be in my shopping cart online...


Friday's Fancies - Spring wish list



Old Navy striped dress
oldnavy.gap.com


Forever 21 dress
forever21.com


Lucky Brand espadrille shoes
piperlime.gap.com


Michael michael kor
nordstrom.com


Straw hat
handpicked.net


What's on your spring wish list?
LOVE, sje

2 comments:

  1. I've been dying to get one of those cute floppy beach hats and what a great idea to get it monogrammed! Do you know anywhere in the area that does monogramming for a decent price??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just ordered that one for my friend from Handpicked downtown. The hat is $20 and the embroidery is $10. They will ship it to the store at no cost. I felt like $30 was pretty inexpensive!

      Delete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!