01 09 10

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

I LOVE hair

It's March which means warm weather is coming soon. Warm weather means lots of time spent outdoors. Time outdoors means tan skin. Tan skin calls for lighter hair. For most, lightening their hair is "no big deal" but for me is a huge deal. I've only highlighted my hair twice. Once at the beginning of the summer for the past two years. I make sure the highlights are very subtle and can grow out without showing roots. Although, this small change is still a huge deal to me. I search the internet for inspiration pictures and below are some of my favorites:

bloggers.com

topicbistro.com

google.com

zimbio.com


or should I go for the ombre look?

laineygossip.com


Help me decide!
LOVE, sje

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Mila's is my favorite, too! I think I have narrowed it down to her's or Audrina's.

      Delete
  2. Who is the first picture? That's what I am doing but for you the second one.
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first on is Ashley Green. She plays Alice in the Twilight movies.

      Delete
  3. I love me some subtle highlights in the spring/summer! Who do you go to to get your hair done? I think I want to try somewhere new...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I go to Cady McGuire at Urban Nirvana Hair in West Ashley. She is wonderful!

      Delete
  4. Go with ombre! It's easy to maintain because you dont have to worry about roots! Rocking it now myself!

    Shia
    World According to Shia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I LOVE the look of ombre but am very nervous to try it on myself! Maybe I'll get brave enough to do it!

      Delete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!