01 09 10

Monday, March 25, 2013

I LOVE my iPhone

I didn't realize how much I LOVE my iPhone until I cracked the screen and it was sent away. Yes, I was one of those people using my phone even though I could barely read anything on the screen due to a large, spider-web looking crack. Little chard's of glass would fall off every time I swiped the screen. Luckily, I have insurance on the phone so I had it sent away and the lovely people at Best Buy Mobile say they will send me a new one by Wednesday. In the meantime, they gave me a BlackBerry as a loaner phone. Yes, I am grateful to still have a phone but, my goodness, this phone is terrible. I used to have one and I never disliked it as much as I do now. I really want my iPhone back.

A new phone calls for a new case, right?! Clearly, my cute, pink, sparkled case didn't protect my phone very well. Although, I still find myself leaning towards fun cases rather than the safe ones. Here are some of my recent faves:
iPhone cases

9 comments:

  1. I highly recommend an Otterbox. I had a pretty sparkly super cute case that dd nothing to protect my phone when I dropped it. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a feeling that's what I'll buy. Even though it doesn't cost me anything to get a new one it is a pain to wait and I don't want to go through that again!

      Delete
  2. I have the black and white Kate Spade!!!!! Love it :) Good taste SJ :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You...have a Kate Spade phone...no way??!! ha. You definitely LOVE Kate Spade more than anyone else I know :) Great minds think alike!

      Delete
  3. That’s good to know then! An iPhone wouldn’t be intuitive with a broken screen. But admitting that you still used it in spite of the crack shows how you really love your phone. And I think it’s even better that they would send a new phone, as some only covers repairs. There are even stores that would charge you to get your phone fixed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why we go through Best Buy Mobile. Their protection plan is great!

      Delete
  4. Look at the Speck cases. When I got tired of the clunky Otterbox, that's what the guy I like at the Apple store recommended and I love my Speck. And you know your mom, I've dropped my phone a few times - no problem! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely look into the Speck cases. Thanks! Love you :)

      Delete
  5. I love my Kate Spade case. It took me six months to break it and have to get a new one...which, for me, is a very long time!!

    ReplyDelete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!