01 09 10

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

I LOVE St. Patrick's Day

We celebrated St. Patrick's day on Saturday at Folly Beach with some great friends. Remember the outfit I put together for last Friday's Fanices? I remembered that I had some very similar pieces in my own closet and recreated my Friday Fancies outfit. Oh, and I bought those Tom's and I LOVE them. Although, I didn't wear them with my outfit because I didn't want them to get dirty the day I bought them.

Michael and I started our day at Starbucks and, of course, I got the Green Tea Frap. 

Next, we headed to the beach for a fun day with friends. 







On Sunday, I discovered another fabulous drink...
I don't particularly LOVE coconut water but this one mixed with espresso was delicious! 

Thanks for your prayers yesterday. They sure were needed! 
LOVE, sje

2 comments:

  1. Coconut water with espresso? That may be the perfect 3 pm pick me up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exactly what I've used it for this week!

      Delete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!