01 09 10

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I LOVE Boston

Honestly, I've never been to Boston but my LOVE and prayers are overflowing for that city. Yesterday was another reminder of the constant battle between good and evil. Even though it seems that evil is winning we as believers know that Christ will overcome. Christ will win the battle. Are you with him? God is definitely on our side. In times like these, I keep reminding myself of Psalm 36:10, “Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.”

My church, Seacoast Church, has a worship album that you can preview here. On the album, is a song called, Be Still. As I listened to it this morning, I knew I had to share the lyrics with you.


Be Still
by Brandon Lake, Martin Chalk

In the quiet
In the stillness of the night
In the searching
When I'm looking for the light
When I'm broken
And my heart has lost it's way
In the worry
When I feel I'm far away

CHORUS
I will be still and know
You are with me,You are with me
I will be still and know
You are for me,You are for me
I will be still and know, You are God

In the waiting
When I'm listening for Your voice
In the calling 
When I'm shouting through the noise
Every moment
Every mountain that I face
Every season
Every trial thrown my way

CHORUS
I will be still and know
You are with me,You are with me
I will be still and know
You are for me,You are for me
I will be still and know, You are God


LOVE, sje

2 comments:

  1. Seacoast is where I went when I lived in CHS too! It's the best and always has wonderful messages.

    ReplyDelete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!