01 09 10

Friday, April 5, 2013

I LOVE Friday's Fancies

Today's Friday's Fancies with Allison from Long Distance Loving: Project Polka Dot!

I happen to LOVE polka dot clothing and accessories. Polka dots give off a "fun" vibe. I'm glad the polka dot trend is sticking around for spring & summer since my closet is filled with polka dots. This outfit makes me want to have dinner at a beach-front restaurant with my best friends. Hurry up and get here warm weather!

Project Polka Dot

Forever 21 dress
forever21.com


Lucky Brand wedge shoes
piperlime.gap.com


J Crew j crew
jcrew.com


Kate spade earrings
couture.zappos.com


Michael kor
bloomingdales.com



Stella dot
stelladot.com


Butter london
$18 - johnlewis.com




Hope y'all have a great weekend!
LOVE, sje

6 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE this! Bright blue + polka dots is such a fun combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such an adorable look - love!!
    (p.s. check out my latest giveaway! http://thesadlows.blogspot.com/2013/04/giveaway-lorraine-tyne-jewelry.html)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also a huge polka dot fan!! Cute outfit!

    ReplyDelete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!