01 09 10

Thursday, April 11, 2013

I LOVE my spring wish list

Most of you know my LOVE for Forever 21. In my opinion, you can't beat its trendy clothes and inexpensive prices. Yes, I LOVE a fabulous designer piece every now and then but most of the time I can't fathom paying a high price for something that I'll only wear a couple times. As I was online window shopping recently, I easily created my Forever 21 spring wish list:

Spring Wish List


Dress
forever21.com



Forever 21 sandals
forever21.com


Flat
forever21.com


Forever 21 strap sandals
forever21.com


Sandals
forever21.com





Forever 21 rope jewelry
forever21.com





Striped Boat Shoes
forever21.com



What's on your spring wish list?
LOVE, sje

1 comment:

  1. Love love loveee that blue and white striped dress. That looks just like a Kate Spade dress, but for WAY less :)

    ReplyDelete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!