01 09 10

Thursday, April 25, 2013

I LOVE Poogan's Porch

Thank you all for your well wishes and kind words yesterday. I am so excited to see what our 3rd year of marriage has in store for us.

Last night, Michael and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary at Poogan's Porch. If you are in Charleston, you must go to this restaurant. It is delicious! Here's a glimpse into our celebration:



 We chose the Mac & Cheese (duh!) as one of our appetizers. It was fabulous. We decided we are going to start putting Gouda cheese into our homemade recipe after eating this appetizer. We also had the Fried Green Tomatoes as an appetizer. Those were also delicious and were gone before I thought to take a picture - sorry!

I ordered the Sweet Tea Glazed Salmon. It was good....basic salmon but still good.

Michael order the Buttermilk Fried Chicken. We both (yes, both) LOVED this dish. The chicken literally melted in your mouth. If you like fried chicken, get this dish!



Remember I told you that I had a surprise for Michael? I ordered this Brut from our favorite winery, Clos Du Val, in Napa, CA. We LOVED this Brut and I can't find it anywhere here so I had them ship it to me. I think he was pleased :) It tasted as delicious as I remembered.

Our anniversary was wonderful and I am so glad we finally tried Poogan's Porch. Again, if you are in Charleston - GO!
LOVE, sje

4 comments:

  1. weren't the fried green tomatoes awesome? love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Poogan's Porch! We went there to celebrate our engagement last year! It's delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poogan's is so good! I always get the sweet tea glazed salmon too- delish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's been so long since I've been there. Def going soon for mac n cheese and fried chicken!! Happy anni.

    ReplyDelete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!