01 09 10

Monday, April 8, 2013

I LOVE Poshmark

What I am about to tell you is going to change the way you shop. You can thank me later.

This weekend, two of my girlfriends (thanks Allison & Meridith!) introduced me to the application, Poshmark. It is an online consignment store where you can buy or sell clothing & accessories. People upload pictures of gently used or new clothing that they want to sell. You follow other people's closets and if you see something that you want, you can buy it. You are able to search for specific brands, sizes, or types of clothing all at a discounted price. One friend has already sold $800 worth of clothing! 

Beware: This app is extremely addicting. 


Have y'all ever heard of Poshmark before? If you have an account, let me know your username so I can follow your closet! 
LOVE, sje

ps: you're welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!