01 09 10

Monday, April 1, 2013

I LOVE the weekend recap

Friday night we stayed in, which I LOVED. Tucker got a little extra attention (and clothing) since we stayed in. Ha, that poor dog!


One fact about me that you may not know: I LOVE to celebrate...anything. Celebrations are always a good time and usually everyone involved is having blast. This weekend, we celebrated the resurrection of Jesus Christ, aka, Easter. No matter what holiday it is, I LOVE celebrating. So, while remembering the real meaning of Easter, we celebrated the holiday with friends. Michael and I gave Hannah & George an Easter basket, took them on an Easter egg hunt, and we made cookies. We had so much fun! Make sure to watch the video's; the excitement on Hannah's face every time she found an egg is priceless (please excuse my sick, hoarse voice).



 











Sunday, Michael and I exchanged Easter baskets (you're never too old for an Easter basket) then we went to church and had brunch at Rita's with some great friends.


We had a great day! I hope you celebrated this weekend as well!
LOVE, sje

2 comments:

  1. You are such wonderful people. If you only knew how much you mean to our family. Love you guys! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those Easter baskets are packing some serious sweets and I love it! Reese's eggs are the jam.

    ReplyDelete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!