01 09 10

Monday, April 29, 2013

I LOVE the weekend recap

This weekend we were in Boone, NC celebrating two wonderful couples. We also got to spend some time with my sweet in-laws.

Saturday morning, I attended a bridal shower for my friend, Kim. I LOVED spending time with these fabulous friends. 

Isn't she beautiful?


Later that night, Michael and I attended a joint engagement party for our friends Ryan & Kim and Joel & Nicole. We LOVE these two couples and are so excited for their future together. 

Presenting Kim & Ryan with their gift.

Ryan painted this picture for Joel & Nicole & David made the frame. It looked amazing!

Shae presented Joel & Nicole with a starter gun for their son, Colt. 

All the guys. 

All the girls.

Congrats Kim & Ryan and Joel & Nicole. LOVE y'all!
LOVE, sje

1 comment:

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!