01 09 10

Thursday, May 23, 2013

I LOVE Big News

Remember I told y'all my life has been crazy lately? It's been crazy but in a super good way. Not too long ago, I rarely had weekday plans and my weekend plans were to do whatever I wanted. Now, it seems as though my nights are filling up quickly and I have to schedule plans week's in advance. Crazy, I tell ya!

Anyway, here's the news...

Next Friday is my last day working at my current job!! I have accepted an Administrative Assistant position at my church and could not be more thrilled to be working at a place that I LOVE, surrounded by people that I LOVE.

Here's how it came about...

Some of my girlfriends and I were out to dinner and they started talking about a new admin position that was opening at our church. For some reason, I had not heard about this opening so I immediately began asking questions. I wasn't looking for another job because I genuinely LOVE where I currently work but was interested in what the admin position would entail. It sounded very similar to what I do now so it sparked my interest.

I prayed hard about the position. I prayed for God's will to be done and that He would place who He wanted in that position. I asked that He would show me clearly what He wanted for me and my life. Multiple times God clearly showed me that He wanted me at the church. I was offered the job a few weeks ago and I accepted!! I am sooooo excited!!

I am confident this is a change that God wants me to make. I am confident that He has prepared the way for me and every good and bad thing that has happened has led me to this place in my life. There is no doubt that through prayer and guidance through His word, God told me that he wants me at the church. I am so blessed to know God has me exactly where He wants me; there's no better place to be!

I'm so thankful to be a part of Seacoast Church James Island and can not wait to get started as part of the staff family! Come check it out!


LOVE, sje



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new journey! This is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new job!! How fun to be working at Seacoast :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awseome!! Seacoast is my favorite church. Good luck on the new venture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats sje! i just read this. you always know how to remind me what is important! :)

    ReplyDelete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!