01 09 10

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

I LOVE Birthdays

First, my thoughts and prayers go out to those in OK. I can not image what they are going through and my heart is heavy for that area. I pray that Christ will show His presence and the people will find strength and comfort in His arms. 

Second, 


This was easy for me today since it IS my birthday! At 12:09 this morning, I turned the whopping 28 years young. To help me celebrate my birthday, all my readers should enjoy Krispy Kreme doughnuts and ice cream. You think I'm kidding? I'm not. Krispy Kreme doughnuts and ice cream go hand-in-hand with my birthday every year. Michael woke me up with my favorite Krispy Kreme doughnuts while singing me "Happy Birthday" and we plan on having ice cream for dessert tonight. What a wonderful way to start the day!

I'll give you the birthday recap tomorrow :)

LOVE, sje

3 comments:

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!