01 09 10

Friday, May 10, 2013

I LOVE Friday's Fancies

This week's Friday's Fancies with Allison from Long Distance Loving: Easy Weekend Wear! 

I've found myself eyeing maxi dresses more than anything else this spring. When I began to think about easy weekend wear, my mind went directly to finding a comfortable and stylish maxi dress. As soon as I saw this dress from Forever 21, I immediately fell in LOVE with it. {it would make a wonderful birthday gift...hint, hint!}


Easy Weekend Wear




I'm crossing my fingers for beautiful weather this weekend. I am in desperate need of the pool and tan skin!
Have a great weekend!
LOVE, sje



5 comments:

  1. Who makes the watch you listed? The link didn't work on my computer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that maxi dress is so cute, can't wait until it's warm enough to slip into them all summer!
    xx, Emily
    so anthro

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get enough of maxi dresses lately. The bright colors on this one are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maxi's are the best! I love the neon of this one!

    ReplyDelete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!