01 09 10

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I LOVE Michael's Birthday


Today, 28 years ago, the LOVE of my life was born. Funfetti cupcakes are his favorite. I made two batches to make sure I had plenty! We ate some last night to celebrate with our church small group and the rest will be enjoyed tonight. Don't they look delicious?!

Tonight we are going to dinner at Michael's favorite restaurant, Coast. I can't wait to eat some delicious seafood and celebrate my hubby!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SUG!!
I LOVE YOU!





Have a great day!
LOVE, sje

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your hubs!! We love Coast, too, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to have a copy of this photo of Michael and Tucker - I LOVE IT! Hope he had a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!