01 09 10

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I LOVE my birthday recap

28 is off to a fabulous start!

My morning began with Michael singing me "Happy Birthday" and a box of Krisby Kreme doughnuts.



After a long day of work, I came home and opened my presents. Michael gave me the Simply Vera Vera Wang Tote (similar) I've been wanting and a new bottle of Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue perfume.



Next, we got dolled up and went downtown for dinner. I choose Bocci's because I really wanted Italian food and we haven't been there before. It was delicious! 



After dinner we decided to walk around the Market and really enjoy our beautiful city. We made one last stop at the Pavilion Bar before going home. The view was amazing!


After we arrived home, we ate some ice cream then headed to bed. So far...I LOVE being 28!

Thank you all for your well wishes and birthday LOVE. You sure do know how to make a girl feel special!
LOVE, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!