01 09 10

Thursday, May 16, 2013

I LOVE Quirky

I've been in a really quirky mood lately. Have you noticed that I used the phrase "cray cray" in two different posts? That's not normal. I don't know what has come over me. I think the last few days of being 27 are getting to me. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited to see what 28 brings with it but let's be honest...it's on the old side of your late twenties. Whew...anyway.

Quirky: characterized by peculiar or unexpected traits 

I don't consider myself to be a quirky person, although, I am always intrigued by someone who is. Someone who is confident enough to be a little different is someone I want to be friends with. Seriously, how fun would it be to hang out with Zooey Deschanel for a day? Below are some of the quirkiness that I've fallen in LOVE with:

Quirky




Now, just looking at the work quirky makes me feel quirky. Ok...seriously...signing off for today.
LOVE, sje

2 comments:

  1. I love the word quirky haha. And I love the bike sink. How cute!?

    xo
    ivyandmolly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zoey Deschanel looks like so much fun to hangout with! The bike in the bathroom is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!