01 09 10

Monday, May 20, 2013

I LOVE the weekend recap

This weekend was fabulous! Friday night we celebrated a friend's birthday at Aqua Terrace downtown. We spent all day Saturday at the beach soaking up some rays. Sunday we relaxed and rested up for the week ahead.

If you've never been to Aqua Terrace, I recommend that you go. It is a large space overlooking the water. The staff was friendly and they had live music. We had a large group of people and they accommodated us nicely. Needless to say...we had a LOT of fun :)













I LOVE these friends. Let's all go again sometime soon!!
LOVE, sje

5 comments:

  1. So, I have lived in Charleston forever and have never heard of this place. Totally think I'm going to check it out.

    xo
    ivyandmolly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. MUST check this place out in a few weeks when I'm back over there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, Michelle! I know here.. well she is actually more a friend of a friend, but I'm pretty sure my friends were there, too! What a small world.

    Is Aqua the rooftop bar at the Marriott?

    ReplyDelete

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!