01 09 10

Friday, August 22, 2014

Fall Trend: Camo

This summer has been HOT. So very hot. I love summer and the heat but these past few scorching weeks have me longing for fall. As a new season approaches, my eyes start searching for the new trends. Camouflage has been a trend for a few seasons now and I am happy to report it is sticking around for the fall. If you don't think camo is a trend for you...think again. There are so many different ways to wear it and it can match any personality.


Here are some of my favorite ways to wear camo: 
Fall Camo





and for the guys:Mens Camo




Just the other day I wore a camo t-shirt with pale pink pants, gold sandals, and a pink & gold necklace. Let me know how you plan to wear camo this fall!

Love, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!