01 09 10

Wednesday, August 13, 2014

I'm back!

That's right friends, I'm back!

Honestly, I didn't know if this day would ever come. I've been through a lot of changes in the past year and am finally settling into a routine. I've missed blogging and figured there is no better time than now to start again.

The blog will have a different feel than it had before. I'll still post things that I fall in love with but I am going to make sure each post is something that I believe y'all will fall in love with too. Don't count on posts every day but I will post often enough to keep you coming back. I want this blog to be informative and interesting and I'll be the first to say some of my previous posts did not fit that description. Besides the title of my blog, you will not see the word "love" in all caps. Why? I'm over it. Simple as that. Also, the titles of my posts won't start with "I LOVE..." Over that too.

You will see a little of everything here: fashion, food, beauty products, home decor, etc. I may even get a little fancy and post some videos. Who knows! If you see a post that you love, please let me know in the comments and feel free to share it on social media.

I really appreciate your support and interest in this blog!

xo sje



No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!