01 09 10

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Booties ~ Boots ~ Anthroplogie

I am a flip flop kind of girl but as soon as the weather begins to cool down those flip flops are quickly replaced by boots. I love boots. Even though the weather hasn't cooled down here in Charleston, I can't help but swoon over fall's new boots. Below are many (definitely not all) that I am eyeing.

fall booties

12 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6




tall boots

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6




Oh, don't think I forgot the beauties from Anthropologie! Prepare yourselves...you'll immediately want to buy all of these boots. Seriously...

Below are my favorites but you can see all of their fabulous boots here

Anthroplogie boots

....still swooning....
Aren't they fabulous?!
You're welcome.

Love, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!