01 09 10

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Pumpkin Spice Pull Apart Bread

Sunday, my husband asked me to make a pumpkin flavored bread. So, where did I go to find a recipe? Pinterest, of course! I found this recipe (thanks www.cataldolife.com) to a pumpkin spice pull apart bread. I showed my husband the recipe and we were sold.

It is really easy to make and it is SO delicious. I plan to make this bread multiple times this season. It isn't healthy but it is worth every calorie. Top it with vanilla ice cream and your taste buds will thank you. 



Pumpkin Spice Pull Apart Bread
Ingredients:
*The sugar mixture makes enough for 2 loaves*

1 16.2oz can Pillsbury Flaky Layers Honey Butter Biscuits
1/4 C sugar
1/4 C brown sugar
1 tbsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp allspice (I used pumpkin spice)
1/4 tsp ground cloves
1/4-1/2 C pumpkin puree (I used 1/2 C)


Directions:

1. Spray a loaf tin with cooking spray.
2. Preheat oven to 350F.
3. Mix sugars and spices in a small bowl.
4. In a separate bowl add the pumpkin.
5. Separate the biscuits and cut each one in half.
6. Dip each half in the sugar mixture and then use it to scoop a small amount of the pumpkin and place in the prepared loaf pan (make sure the biscuits at each end are only covered in sugar or the pumpkin will stick to the pan.)
7. Fill the entire loaf pan, squashing the pieces together to make room.
8. Sprinkle with some of the remaining sugar.
9. Bake at 350F for 25-30 minutes or until the biscuits are coked through and not soggy.
10. Allow to cool for a few minutes, remove from pan and serve warm!

Let me know if you make this bread and if you enjoy it as much as I do!

Love, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!