01 09 10

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

10 Fall-to-Winter staples under $150

This past weekend, my sister-in-law's and I were talking about fall fashion and one mentioned that she would love to see a blog post on inexpensive fall-to-winter staple pieces. I've thought about it constantly since she asked and here's what I came up with. It wasn't easy but I think I found some great pieces (many of them you may already have in your closet) that add up to less than $150. I've also put together many different outfits with these 10 pieces.


These are the items I chose. When shopping, choose the same basic items but always remember to intertwine your personal style.




Outfit #1:

fall to winter


Outfit #2: 

fall to winter


Outfit #3:

fall to winter


Outfit #4:

fall to winter


Outfit #5:

fall to winter


Outfit #6:

fall to winter


Outfit #7:

fall to winter


Which outfit is your favorite? How do these pieces compare to what you already have in your closet? 

Love, sje

2 comments:

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!