01 09 10

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Marsha's Pork Loin

A couple of months ago my parents came to Charleston for a visit. Even though Charleston has many fabulous restaurants, we often choose to grill out at the house at least one night while they are here. My mom made this recipe and it was so delicious. Michael and I quickly fell in love with it and have made it several times since they were here. I made it last night and knew I had to share it with y'all.

This recipe is my favorite way to cook a pork loin and it is one of my favorite meals. It is SO good and only takes a total of 30 minutes to make. You seriously need to add this to your dinner rotation.


Marsha's Pork Loin
Serves approximately 4 people
Total time: 30 minutes

Ingredients:
Pork Loin
Onion Mix (with 2 envelopes)
Extra Virgin Olive Oil


Directions: 
Drizzle the olive oil over the entire pork loin.
Pour one packet of onion mix on the top and one packet on the bottom on the pork loin.


Place the pork loin on the grill (we let it sit on the aluminum foil so it doesn't loose any of the seasoning but that is optional).
Grill for 20-25 minutes or until pork is cooked all the way through.


Slice the pork cutting against the grain. 


Enjoy! 


I served the pork with red wine, green beans and Italian roasted potatoes (red & russet potatoes covered in zesty Italian dressing and cooked at 400 degrees for 30 minutes, turning once). 

So. SO. Delicious! 
Love, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!