01 09 10

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Products I've been loving

I'm still here - promise! Sorry for the lack of posts lately. My schedule has been packed full of time with family and friends while celebrating the holidays so this little blog has been pushed to the curb.

Funny story...I actually created a video where I talked about different products that I've been loving lately and was so embarrassed by it, I couldn't post it. ha! I am definitely NOT a vlogger! So, here are the products I've been loving lately in blog form:

love



1. Anastasia Brow Powder Duo $23 (I use chocolate)
This is the best brow powder. It looks natural and stays on all day. People don't give their eye brows enough credit. Eye brows can completely change the shape of your face and well-done eye brows will make your eyes pop. Try it out....trust me, you'll love it.

2. Yes to Cucumbers Facial Wipes $6
These facial wipes clean off all your makeup with one sheet. Not to mention, they smell delicious!

3. Scunci Braided Hair Ties
As I have mentioned before, I have very fine hair so my hair falls out of a ponytail easily. I found these hair ties and they are the best! My hair never falls out no matter what activity I am doing. Plus, they look pretty on your wrist.

4. bareMinerals Purely Nourishing Cream: Dry Skin $28
I have dry skin, esp, in the winter. I will put on a moisturizer and a few minutes later I feel like I never put anything on. I started putting this cream on after I wash my face at night (and sometimes in the morning) and it is so smooth and nourishing which makes my face feel so nice. This really combats dry skin. I love it.

5. Garnier Fructis Pure Clean Shampoo & Conditioner $4 each
This shampoo/conditioner smells so good and makes my hair so shiny. I'm going to have a hard time trying something else when these bottles are empty.


6. Studio Barre James Island
I have loved going to barre classes at Studio Barre on James Island. Studio Barre is explained as "a specialized barre class that focuses on building core strength, improving posture and creating a dancer-like body." Classes go by so quickly, yet, I am so sore the next day. If you live in California, Rhode Island, or near James Island, SC you should definitely check out Studio Barre. If not, there are multiple other barre companies that'll give you a similar workout.

What have you loved lately?
Love, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!