01 09 10

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Facebook

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

For those of you who only read my blog and don't follow my Facebook page - I haven't forgotten about you! I have good news and bad news for you...

Good News: I am going to be a lot more active on Facebook sharing anything and everything that I love. First, make sure you "Like" my page here. Second, make sure you get notified every time I post something by clicking "Like" then clicking the down arrow and click "Get Notifications."

Bad News: I won't be writing blog posts as much as before. Time just won't allow it. So sorry. I will write a post when I have something that I want to talk about that requires a more in-depth description than a Facebook post will allow. I'm not totally abandoning the blog.

I've linked my Facebook page a lot in this post so you have no reason not to find it :)

Thank you for sticking with me and reading along as I have been figuring out how to work LOVE, sje back into my life. Y'all are awesome and encouraging and I can't wait to start the new year with you! Cheers to 2015!

Love, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!