01 09 10

Monday, January 26, 2015

SAG Award Favorites

Award show fashion is always fun to watch. Sometimes, it is hard to choose a favorite because there are so many beautiful dresses. Other times, I have a hard time finding one that I think is worthy of talking about. The SAG Awards 2015 had a pretty good amount of fashion "hits" and "misses."

People are loving the white dresses that showed up constantly but I can't say I did. I am all about wearing white throughout the entire year but, for some reason, I didn't love it at this award show. Beautiful dresses, yes, but not a standout in my mind.

Here are my favorites, in no particular order: 
*pictures from People.com*


SAG Award favorites


Which dress was your favorite? 
Love, sje

No comments:

Post a Comment

Did you fall in love with this too? Let me know!